Thank you for visiting our website
Avon Valley Practice is long established family practice, providing quality health care in a friendly and welcoming environment. With over 6,500 registered patients, we operate across two surgeries in Upavon and Durrington, as part of the local community. Our Durrington surgery reopened on the 1st June 2016, following extensive improvement work, and we very much hope you enjoy using the new facilities.
As a team, we are proud of the services we provide and strive to fully support the health needs of you and your family. Treatment is available both on the NHS and privately for a wide range of general medical problems. Please refer to the RCGP Patient Guide to GP Services for further information.
We aim to provide you with a website that's informative and useful; welcoming any comments you may wish to make. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask - we are happy to help.
Important information - at a glance
- Did you know you are in control of who has access to your health record? Please read this leaflet, complete and return the attached form to us so that we can uphold your wishes.Sharing your health record
- Walk in services available every day from Upavon Surgery from 0900-1100. NO WALK IN SERVICES AT DURRINGTON SURGERY.
- New Opening Hours. For more information including walk in clinics and evening appointments - please see Opening Hours and Appointments
- There are several ways to request a repeat prescription - see Prescriptions to find out how.
- Don't forget, all samples must be provided in the sterile containers available from reception. Latest drop off times ate 10.50am in Upavon and 11.50am in Durrington
- Request your online account to book appointments and order medication online. You can also request access to your medical records in this way, including test results.
- Are your contact and personal details up to date? It's important you inform us when these change
(Site updated 29/09/2017)