You can request your repeat prescription using one of the following methods:
- Online: please visit either surgery to get a username and password if you don't already have an online account. You will need to bring photo ID with you to register for this service when we also need to see you in person
- In person: by placing your request in our confidential boxes at Upavon or Durrington. If your preferred surgery is closed, you can post it through the letterbox.
- Using the secure drop-off box at Netheravon shop
- By post or fax: to 01980 630393
- By telephone: Only if you are aged 80 or over, housebound, a carer registered with the Practice or aged 12 -15
- iPhone or iPad users: visit the Apple store to download this app. Search for TPP and order your prescriptions on the move
Please allow 2 working days for your request to be processed.